Thursday, November 15, 2007

Rehearsal Luncheon Marco Island Yacht Club





























What an amazing wedding weekend! I'm not just saying this because she is my sister, but Lauren was truly a breathtakingly beautiful bride, and Joe is definitely her prince charming. Unfortunately I don't have any pictures from the Welcome cocktail party that was on Thursday evening, but here are a few from the rehearsal lunch.








2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks to you guys my wedding was unbelieveable. I love you all and miss you already tons. I want you to come back to Florida so I can leave on my lunch break and play in the pool with the kids. I love you all. The Fox family is the best!!!! xoxoxoxoxo

Unknown said...

Thanks to you guys my wedding was unbelieveable. I love you all and miss you already tons. I want you to come back to Florida so I can leave on my lunch break and play in the pool with the kids. I love you all. The Fox family is the best!!!! xoxoxoxoxo